Type SHD Three-Conductor Flat Portable Power Cable 2kV
These flat parallel cables are designed for use on continuous miners requiringgrounding conductors and metallic shieldingover each conductor.
- ICEA S-75-381/NEMA WC 58
- ASTM B 172
- ASTM B 33
- Conductors: Stranded annealed tinned copper conductor.
- Insulation Shield:Tinned copper/textile braid.
- Grounding Conductor:Tinned copper conductor with semi-conductive thermoset compound.
- Sheath: Reinforced extra-heavy-duty Chlorinated Polyethylene(CPE), black. Other sheath materials can be offered as an option.
Other jacket materials such as CSP/PCP/NBR/PVC are available upon request.
Two-layer jacket with reinforcing fibre between the two layers can be offered as an option.
Mechanical and Thermal Properties
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6×OD
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +90℃
Dimensions and Weight:
|Construction||No. of Strands||Grounding Conductor Size||Nominal Insulation Thickness||Nominal Overall Diameter Height×Width||Nominal Weight||Ampacity|
|No. of cores×AWG/kcmil||-||AWG/kcmil||inch||mm||inch||mm||lbs/kft||kg/km||A|
Ampacity-Based on a conductor temperature of 90℃ and an ambient air temperature of 40℃, per ICEA S-75-381.