Type SHD-PCG Three-Conductor Portable Power Cable 2kV
These heavy duty cables are designed for use on longwall shearers, where three shielded power conductors, three unshielded control conductors, and a grounding conductor are required.
- ICEA S-75-381/NEMA WC 58
- ASTM B 172
- ASTM B 33
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.96
- Conductors: Stranded annealed tinned copper conductor.
- Insulation Shield:Non-conducting Tape + Tinned copper/textile braid.
- Control Group (3 Conductor):Tinned copper conductor, EPR insulation and thermosetting sheath. Colour of insulation: Black, white and red.
- Grounding Conductor:Tinned copper conductor, located in the center of the cable.
- Sheath: Reinforced extra-heavy-duty Chlorinated Polyethylene(CPE), black. Other sheath materials can be offered upon request.
Other jacket materials such as CSP/PCP/NBR/PVC are available upon request.
Two-layer jacket with reinforcing fibre between the two layers can be offered as an option.
Mechanical and Thermal Properties
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6×OD
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +90℃
Dimensions and Weight:
|Construction||No. of Strands||Grounding Conductor Size||Control Conductor Size||Nominal Insulation Thickness||Nominal Sheath Thickness||Nominal Overall Diameter||Nominal Weight||Ampacity|
|No. of cores×AWG/kcmil||-||AWG/kcmil||AWG/kcmil||inch||mm||inch||mm||inch||mm||lbs/kft||kg/km||A|
Ampacity-Based on a conductor temperature of 90℃ and an ambient air temperature of 40℃, per ICEA S-75-381.