Type SHD-GC Three-Conductor Portable Power Cable, CPE Sheath 15kV
These heavy duty cables are designed for applications such as longwall shearers, continuous miners and mobile equipment such as shovels, dredges and drills.
- ICEA S-75-381/NEMA WC 58
- ASTM B 172
- ASTM B 33
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.96
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 96
- Conductors: Stranded annealed tinned copper conductor.
- Conductor Shield:Semi-conducting layer.
- Insulation Shield:Non-conducting tape + Tinned copper/textile braid.
- Ground Check Conductor:Tinned copper with a yellow polypropylene insulation.
- Grounding Conductor:Tinned copper conductor.
- Sheath: Reinforced extra-heavy-duty Chlorinated Polyethylene(CPE), black. Other sheath materialscan be offered upon request.
Other jacket materials such as CSP/PCP/NBR/PVC are available upon request.
Two-layer jacket with reinforcing fibre between the two layers can be offered as an option.
Mechanical and Thermal Properties
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6×OD
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +90℃
Dimensions and Weight:
|Construction||No. of Strands||Grounding Conductor Size||Ground Check Conductor Size||Nominal Insulation Thickness||Nominal Sheath Thickness||Nominal Sheath Thickness||Nominal Weight||Ampacity|
|No. of cores×AWG/kcmil||-||AWG/kcmil||AWG/kcmil||inch||mm||inch||mm||inch||mm||lbs/kft||kg/km||A|
Ampacity-Based on a conductor temperature of 90℃ and an ambient air temperature of 40℃, per ICEA S-75-381.