Type SHD-GC Three-Conductor Portable Power Cable, TPU Sheath25kV
These heavy duty cables are designed for heavy mobile equipment such as drag lines, shovels, dredges, drills and for power feeders.
- ICEA S-75-381/NEMA WC 58
- ASTM B 172
- ASTM B 33
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 96
- Conductors: Stranded annealed tinned copper conductor.
- Insulation Shield:Tinned copper/textile braid.
- Ground Check Conductor:Tinned copper conductor with a yellow polypropylene insulation.
- Grounding Conductor:Tinned copper conductor.
- Sheath: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Jacket, black. Other sheath materials can be offered as an option.
Other jacket materials such as CSP/PCP/NBR/PVC are available upon request.
Two-layer jacket with reinforcing fibre between the two layers can be offered as an option.
Mechanical and Thermal Properties
- Minimum Bending Radius: 8×OD
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +90℃
Dimensions and Weight:
|Construction||No. of Strands||Grounding Conductor Size||Ground Check Conductor Size||Nominal Insulation Thickness||Nominal Sheath Thickness||Nominal Sheath Thickness||Nominal Weight||Ampacity|
|No. of cores×AWG/kcmil||-||AWG/kcmil||AWG/kcmil||inch||mm||inch||mm||inch||mm||lbs/kft||kg/km||A|
Ampacity-Based on a conductor temperature of 90℃ and an ambient air temperature of 40℃, per ICEA S-75-381.